1. Do "git clone --recursive https://github.com/contiki-ng/contiki-ng" on your InstantContiki or Cygwin (you can build Cygwin develop environment according to here)
2. Build slip radio for LAUNCHXL-CC1310
- 2.1 Change directory to contiki-ng/examples/slip-radio
- 2.2 Add "#define IEEE802154_CONF_DEFAULT_CHANNEL 25" to project-conf.h
- 2.3 Build slip-radio.bin by "make TARGET=srf06-cc26xx BOARD=launchpad/cc1310 slip-radio.bin"
- 2.4 Download slip-radio.bin to one of LAUNCHXL-CC1310 to act as slip radio for usage of rpl-border-router.
- 3.1 Change directory to contiki-ng/examples/platform-specific/cc26xx/cc26xx-web-demo
- 3.2 Make sure "#define IEEE802154_CONF_DEFAULT_CHANNEL 25" is defined in project-conf.h
- 3.3 Build cc26xx-web-demo.bin by "make TARGET=srf06-cc26xx BOARD=launchpad/cc1310 cc26xx-web-demo.bin"
- 3.4 Download cc26xx-web-demo.bin to another of LAUNCHXL-CC1310 to connect with rpl-border-router later.
- 4.1 Do "git clone --recursive https://github.com/contiki-ng/contiki-ng" on your Raspberry Pi.
- 4.2 Change directory to contiki-ng/examples/rpl-border-router
- 4.3 Build border-router.native by "make TARGET=native all"
- 4.4 Connect LAUNCHXL-CC1310 (running slip radio) to Raspberry Pi and make sure it emulates ttyACM0.
- 4.5 Run rpl-border-router by "sudo ./border-router -native fd00::1/64 -s /dev/ttyACM0"
5. You can type "help" on rpl-border-router console to know more available commands.
6. You can login to Raspberry Pi using another terminal and do "ping6 fd00::212:4b00:e00:cc00" to see reply from rpl-border-router.
6. Power on cc26xx-web-demo on another LAUNCHXL-CC1310. The green led on LAUNCHXL-CC1310 should blink fast in the beginning. When you see green led blinking slows down, it means cc26xx-web-demo joins rpl-border-router.
7. You can type "ip-nbr" on rpl-border-router console to know reachable nodes.
8. Now, you can do "ping6 fd00::212:4b00:a27:f319" (fd00::212:4b00:a27:f319 is the IPv6 address of cc26xx-web-demo) and see reply from cc26xx-web-demo.