1. Go to 6lbr web page and switch to Configuration tab.
2. Go to IP64 section in Configuration tab.
- 2.1 Fill IPv4 address of internet router that your 6lbr GW connects to. Mine is 10.15.8.1
- 2.2 Fill IPv4 address that you want your 6lbr GW to be. Mine is 10.15.8.150
- 3.3 Set Static port mapping to "on".
3. Login to Raspberry Pi and do "sudo vi /etc/6lbr/node_config.conf" to add a node into it. You can refer to node_config.conf format here. My test uses LAUNXCHXL-CC1310 (MAC address 00:12:4B:00:0A:27:F3:19) to run cc26xx-web-demo
4. Do "sudo vi /etc/6lbr/6lbr.conf" and add "NODE_CONFIG=/etc/6lbr/node_config.conf".
5. Do "sudo service 6lbr restart" to restart 6lbr and power on cc26xx-web-demo (running on LAUNCHXL-CC1310 with MAC address 00:12:4B:00:0A:27:F3:19). You should see it pops on sensors configuration
6. Now, you can access to the node using IPv4 address 10.15.8.150 and port 25000 by http://10.15.8.150:25000