The following steps show you how to use SensorTag CC2650STK with CC-DEVPACK-DEBUGGER as ZNP and connect to Z-Stack ZTool.
1. Revise the following code in Board.h (C:\ti\tirtos_simplelink_2_11_01_09\packages\ti\boards\SRF06EB\CC2650EM_7ID)
#define Board_UART_RX IOID_2 /* RF1.7 */
#define Board_UART_TX IOID_3 /* RF1.9 */
#define Board_UART_RX IOID_28 /* RF1.7 */
#define Board_UART_TX IOID_29 /* RF1.9 */
2. Rebuild CC2650 ZNP example and download it to CC2650STK.
3. Disconnect CC2650STK from CC-DEVPACK-DEBUGGER and connect it to restart.
4. Find COM port of XDS110 Class Application/User UART.
5. Open ZTool and select COM port of XDS110 Class Application/User UART. Remember to select Flow to None.
6. You should see CC2650STK ZNP is connected with ZTool.