The following steps show how to build/set Contiki rpl-border-router on SmratRF06EB+CC1350EM and run tunslip6 in Contiki VMPlayer.
1. Go to "/contiki/examples/ipv6/rpl-border-router" directory and change "#define DEBUG DEBUG_NONE" to "#define DEBUG DEBUG_PRINT" in border-router.c. Also remember to add "#define RF_CORE_CONF_CHANNEL 25" in project-conf.h to set default channel to 25 (If you don't add this, it will use channel 0 which is defined in contiki-conf.h under /contiki/platform/srf06-cc26xx. It might have problem that a SensorTag use channel 25 to join later.)
2. Do "make TARGET=srf06-cc26xx BOARD=srf06/cc13xx" in terminal and you will get border-router.bin. Download border-router.bin to your SmratRF06EB+CC1350EM with Flash Programmer 2.
3. Connect USB cable and turn on SmratRF06EB+CC1350EM.
4. Run the following commands in Linux terminal of Contiki VMPlayer to enum ttyUSB0 and ttyUSB1 under /dev
sudo modprobe ftdi_sio vendor=0x403 product=0xa6d1
sudo chmod 777 /sys/bus/usb-serial/drivers/ftdi_sio/new_id
sudo echo 0403 a6d1 > /sys/bus/usb-serial/drivers/ftdi_sio/new_id
5. Go to "/contiki/tools" directory and do " make tunslip6"
6. Run "sudo ./tunslip6 aaaa::1/64 -s /dev/ttyUSB1" and you will see tunslip6 running.
7. Press "EM RESET" button on SmratRF06EB to make rpl-border-router reset to dump
Server IPv6 addresses which is aaaa:212:4b00:7c6:2b02 in my test.
8. Open FireFox in VMPlayer and go [aaaa:212:4b00:7c6:2b02]. You will see the web page of rpl-border-router.
9. Start a CC1350 SensorTag and you will see it joins rpl-border-router. The IPv6 address of my CC1350 SensorTag is aaaa::212:4b00:7c7:bf02 in my test.
10. Use coap://[aaaa::212:4b00:7c7:bf02] to access coap server on CC1350 SensorTag.