1. Use CC Debugger to download CC2531ZNP-Pro-Secure_LinkKeyJoin.hex to your CC2531 USB dongle. Plug CC2531 USB dongle into USB socket of your PC and you should have it enum as a CDC Serial Port (mine is COM29 in the test.)
2. Set com port setting to 115200 Baudrate and Handshake as none
3. Press "Scan for devices" button on Ztool. If your COM port is scanned successfully in ZTool, it should looks like the following screen shot.
4. Run the attached script coordinator_light.zip to initialize coordinator from Ztool.
5. Build Zigbee SensorTag (CC2650STK) to join as end device. Make sure you use -DDEFAULT_CHANLIST=0x00000800 (channel 11) in f8wconfig.cfg and set "xHOLD_AUTO_START" and "xNV_RESTORE" in ZStackCore. Set "xZCL_EZMODE" in SensorTag application. Compile SensorTag and download it to your CC2650STK.
6. Enable permit join on coordinator by sending ZDO_MGMT_PERMIT_JOIN_REQUEST with AddrMode=0x02, DstAddr=0, and Duration=255.
7.Power on CC2650STK and you should see ZDO_END_DEVICE_ANNCE_IND some seconds later.