The following steps show you how to debug two CC1310 or CC2650 LaunchPads at the
same PC with two CCS instance.
1. Connect CC1310/CC2650 LaunchPad to PC and start Flash Programmer 2 to get serial number of XDS110 embedded on LaunchPa. In my example, it's L2003001.
2. Start first CCS instance and open a CC1310/CC2650 example. In this case, I use CC1310 Collector node in TI-15.4-stack. Click CC1310F128.ccxml under targetConfigs folder in Project Explore and click "Target Configuration:" to proceed next step.
3. Choose "Select by serial number" in combobox "Debug Probe Selection".
4. Key in serial number "L2003001" which specifies the LaunchPad you intend to download and debug in this project and save.
5. Open another CCS and do the same steps to another example. In my case, I use CC1310 Sensor node in TI-15.4-stack.
6. You can download and debug Collector and Sensor node on the same PC with two CCS instances.