The following steps show you how to use SensorTag CC2650STK with CC-DEVPACK-DEBUGGER as HostTest and connect to BLE BTool.
1. Revise the following code in Board.h
#define Board_UART_RX IOID_2 /* RF1.7 */
#define Board_UART_TX IOID_3 /* RF1.9 */
#define Board_UART_RX IOID_28 /* RF1.7 */
#define Board_UART_TX IOID_29 /* RF1.9 */
2. Rebuild HostTest and download it to CC2650STK.
3. Disconnect CC2650STK from CC-DEVPACK-DEBUGGER and connect it to restart.
4. Find COM port of XDS110 Class Application/User UART.
5. Open BTool and select COM port of XDS110 Class Application/User UART. Remember to select Flow to None.
6. You should see CC2650STK BLE HostTest is connected.