The following steps show how to do device binding from TI Ztool and CC2531 USB dongle to CC2650 SensorTag using ZDO_BIND_REQ.
1. Refer to http://sunmaysky.blogspot.tw/2015/10/setup-zigbee-ha-coordinator-with-ti.html and setup Zigbee HA coordinator with TI Ztool and CC2531 USB dongle and use
CC2650 SensorTag as Zigbee end device to join coordinator.
2. Use ZDO_IEEE_ADDR_REQ with ShortAddr=0 to request IEEE address of coordinator which we would need when we do binding request. In my test, it responses IEEEAddr: 0x00124B0002F1DC2B.
3. Send ZDO_BIND_REQ with DstAddr=0x65D1 (short address of CC2650STK), SrcAddress=0x124B00069F3B89 (IEEE address of CC2650STK), SrcEndPoint=9 (active endpoint of temperature cluster support in CC2650STK), ClusterID=0x0402 (Zigbee cluster temperature ID), BindAddrMode=0x03 (must use 64 Bits address mode), BindAddr=0x00124B0002F1DC2B (IEEE address of coordinator in test case),and BindEndPoint=7 (active endpoint on coordinator).
4. After sending ZDO_BIND_REQ, you would receive ZDO_BIND_RSP which shows binding success. The temperature report would be receive as AF_INCOMING_MSG.
5. The temperature is shown on latest two bytes (little endian) of AF_INCOMING_MSG data